Tuesday, September 17, 2013

New Items added to the shoppee daily!

We are heading fast into holiday season! Wow! I had a hard time typing that. I'm just not quite there yet and we've only just had our summer here in Santa Barbara. Alas, the year marches on and I am getting slowly to all the goodies I have to post in my Etsy shop.

First things first, I have a new shipment of ink pads, just arrived. I like the dye inks but the NEW Colorbox CHALK ink pads looked too good to pass up. As Colorbox states themselves, "these inks have the dense, matte luster of chalk pastels in a fast drying, archival ink!" AND they are waterproof if heat set.

They have coool colors, like Guacamole, Candied Yam and Lipstick Red. I ordered 16 of the 55 colors just to get started. Here are four of them {left to right, top to bottom} Prussian Blue, Pumpkin Spice, Sour Apple and Red Barn. The image is Vintage Camper No. 4 ... all available now in the SHOP.



Items will continue to pop up in the shop. Stop in and have a peek at what's new. Island stamps should be loaded by the end of this month.

May your slide into the fall be full of color, peace, joy and a healthy dose of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment